Friday Night Football
Friday Night Football is back, just a little bit different. We have put all the safety measures in place prior to football returning and put in a booking system so we can control the number of players. Book your child's place using the options below.
Welcoming You Back!
We have put all the safety measures in place prior to football returning. You can help us and everyone else playing stay safe and healthy by following these guidelines.
- Do not book or attend a session if you feel unwell or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you take responsibility for social distancing measures by adhering to the guidance we have in place, avoid an area if it looks busy and respect capacity rules when displayed.
- Enter the building only at the time of your booking and as a group. A queuing system will be in place to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
- We would encourage participants to arrive ready for their session as changing facilities are not available.
- Please respect Volair team members who are enforcing procedures, these measures are in place for everybody’s safety.
- All players must read and adhere to the FA code of conduct https://volair.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Football-Code-of-Conduct.pdf.
Here is how we are keeping you safe!
- Social distanced floor markings and signage with a one way system in place.
- Introduced a maximum number of participants on each football pitch which for your booking will be a maximum of 10 per pitch.
- The facilities will be accessed through the main entrance on arrival and the main gates will be opened at the end of the session for exit.
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning stations have been installed.
- Temporarily closed some areas for your protection. This includes the café, changing rooms, shower and sauna.
- Toilets will be available with restrictions. Maximum number of 2 people in at any given time.
- We’ll be supporting the NHS Track and Trace scheme which means we’ll be sharing information with them as and when it’s requested to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and community.